Got Water Damage? We Can Help.
Need a San Antonio water damage company to work with your insurance?
Sapphire restoration is familiar with handling water damage insurance claims. We work well with homeowner and business insurance companies. We have all the proper documentation and billing software required to make your claim go smooth and free of complications. We write our estimate and bill with the same programs that the insurance companies use, giving you a fair and accurate assessment every time. if you are being denied coverage for a water damage loss it may be possible for us to help you get your denial reversed. Give us a call 24 hours a day if you have any questions or would like to speak to one of our insurance claim experts.
Our water damage restoration process
- Complete inspection of water damaged areas including photos sketch measurement And moisture content readings using high tech moisture detection equipment.
- Extract any standing water
- Remove furniture from the work area and carefully document any damaged items.
- Remove all non-salvageable water damage materials such as drywall, baseboards, carpet pad etc. drill holes beneath the baseboard line to open up the wall cavities so the structure can properly dry.
- Use industry specific commercial dehumidifiers and a high volume air movers to effectively dry the structure to pre-loss moisture dry standards.
- After the structure is dry we treat it with an antimicrobial to kill any present mold spores and prevent future mold growth.
Bill directs to the insurance company, in most cases with no out-of-pocket cost to you.
For more information about water damage or to schedule an in-home consultation please give us a call.
Get a Free Quote
What Our Customers Say
Great work done and responded on time to messaging and coordinating for the repair. Had a some water damage repaired on my patio and it turned out great.
Never fun to have water damage in a home. Sapphire responded to my call for help quickly and began work the next day to restore my water damaged kitchen. Work performed was second to none...other contractors commented on the well done restoration work and wanted Sapphire’s business card! Completed in a timely manner within the agreed upon budget. Strongly recommend this company for water restoration needs.
I couldn’t have been happier with the professionalism and friendliness of this company. They showed up quickly and explained in plain english what needed to be done and why it was important to get everything completely dry and protected against mold. I was impressed that he didn’t try to up-sell, use industry jargon to try and scare me or take advantage of my situation in any way! Awesome experience!
Fantastic experience! I have never worked with a company that was more responsive, professional and courteous. As someone else said, they treat your home and your budget as if it was their own home and budget. Excellent service. If you need water or mold remediation, I absolutely recommend Sapphire Restoration and will use them without hesitation if we ever suffer another leak.
We had Sapphire Restoration clean up the water damage after a leak in an interior wall. The company was quick to respond, give a quote and begin work. The work was professionally executed and the space was cleaned up neatly. Isaiah was knowledgeable about what needed to be done and he was very respectful with our property. I highly recommend this company.