Got Water Damage? We Can Help.
Need a San Antonio water damage company to work with your insurance?
Sapphire restoration is familiar with handling water damage insurance claims. We work well with homeowner and business insurance companies. We have all the proper documentation and billing software required to make your claim go smooth and free of complications. We write our estimate and bill with the same programs that the insurance companies use, giving you a fair and accurate assessment every time. if you are being denied coverage for a water damage loss it may be possible for us to help you get your denial reversed. Give us a call 24 hours a day if you have any questions or would like to speak to one of our insurance claim experts.
Our water damage restoration process
- Complete inspection of water damaged areas including photos sketch measurement And moisture content readings using high tech moisture detection equipment.
- Extract any standing water
- Remove furniture from the work area and carefully document any damaged items.
- Remove all non-salvageable water damage materials such as drywall, baseboards, carpet pad etc. drill holes beneath the baseboard line to open up the wall cavities so the structure can properly dry.
- Use industry specific commercial dehumidifiers and a high volume air movers to effectively dry the structure to pre-loss moisture dry standards.
- After the structure is dry we treat it with an antimicrobial to kill any present mold spores and prevent future mold growth.
Bill directs to the insurance company, in most cases with no out-of-pocket cost to you.
For more information about water damage or to schedule an in-home consultation please give us a call.